Climate Bonds Initiative will mark its 10th Anniversary in 2020.
Over the last decade, Climate Bonds has worked to mobilise the largest capital market of all, the $100 trillion bond market for climate change solutions. Much has been achieved in our first ten years. Yet the challenge remains undiminished and the climate emergency grows.
At Conference2020 the Climate Bonds vision for the next ten years - the Transition Decade - will be opened for discussion and debate amongst investors and policy-makers looking to 2030.
Will you join us?
2020 will also mark the fifth occasion of our Green Bond Awards, the most prestigious international acknowledgement of leadership and innovation in green bonds and green finance market development. Since 2016, 132 organisations and individuals have been recognized as pioneers for their contributions to green finance.
Welcome to Climate Bonds Conference & Awards 2020.
Climate Bonds Conference2020
Climate Bonds Conference2020 in September is a must-attend event for anyone looking to play a role in shaping the global green finance agenda into the new decade. While we’ll be marking how far green finance has progressed in the last ten years, our gaze is firmly fixed towards 2030.
You can count on coming away with the following:
- Valuable connections with Green Bonds professionals
- Learning from exciting discussions amongst the most influential green finance specialists
- Insights into the current challenges in green finance and transition solutions
- Acknowledgement of the financial leaders and innovators in green bonds, loans and sustainable investment
- Appreciation of the role of regulation in taking green investment to a new level in the financial system
- Confidence in your ability to make a contribution, based on practice-based insights from your early-adopter peers
"The Climate Bonds annual conference in 2019 saw over 900 people come from 55 countries to discuss how to grow green finance - and the underlying activity needed to transform our economies - that is commensurate with the huge challenge of addressing climate change.
The conference has grown from only 100 people four years ago into what is today. The world's largest green finance conference. Across three lively, highly interactive, and future-focused days we heard from 145 speakers in 20 sessions, including a series of nine in-depth roundtables.
The global community of investment, capital and finance specialists who joined us left buzzing with energy to keep pushing change, and growth of green bonds, loans and new investment.
Thank you to everyone who joined us to make the 2019 conference such a success."
Sean Kidney, CEO, Climate Bonds Initiative