08 - 10 September 2020
3 days of webinar sessions, online for the world.
Gathering global green finance leaders. Addressing the climate emergency. A transition action agenda. A long-term perspective. Climate Bonds Conference2020 will bring institutional owners, managers, regulators, issuers, underwriters, regulators, policy-makers, infrastructure & debt specialists from more than 60 nations online in September 2020. Climate leadership, transition action, brown to green and accelerating finance towards zero carbon are at the foundation of Conference2020. Creating momentum, building standards, identifying pathways, alignment and new investment pipelines for the 2020s decade are at the core of the agenda. Building trillions in green and climate investment is the outcome. Accelerating transition is the goal.
Our three-day program will be delivered online via an award-winning event app, where you can watch the sessions, network, easy access to our sponsors.
The Online Experience
Whova is an award-winning conference app that allows you to experience all that Climate Bonds Conference 2020 has to offer. Using this as your portal to the conference, you can:
- Access the Live Webinar Sessions, and interact in live Q&A segments with the speakers;
- Visit virtual Exhibitor Booths, and access the latest reports and publications from our esteemed sponsors and exhibitors, including Climate Bonds Initiative’s own global teams;
- Engage with exhibitors through live chat, and join live presentations and Q&As with them;
- Network with fellow attendees, through the Community Messageboards;
- Watch interviews with leading global authorities on Finance & Green Bonds.
We are pleased to announce that all of our Live Webinar Sessions will happen in English be available in Spanish, Japanese and Mandarin and that the recordings will be available to attendees through Whova. The conference will be live on Whova from the 15th of August, so you can start networking with fellow attendees and learn about our sponsors & exhibitors.
See our outline programme below and speakers will be announced soon! Our CBI team of experts will be with you discussing the most urgent Green Transition.